Although some people may not know, as the VP-16 ombudsmen, we play many roles within the squadron and its family members. We are an official representative of the Commanding Officer and we serve a vital role in establishing and maintaining current and accurate communication between the command its family members.
Some of our basic roles include:
- Speed up communication between the home and squadron, including any schedule changes
- Refer and/or give information on services, upcoming events and offer help in times of crisis.
- Help problem solve and offer moral support
- Offer deployment checklists
** CONFIDENTIAL RESOURCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! **
We have also created binders full of good information for your family to reference to include:
- Tricare, childcare, education, MWR, pool, bowling and ITT information
- Legal, SGLI, USO, ITT, career transfer, retirement, disability as well as emergency information.
Contact them at: