South and West Arrivals:
(Be advised that most GPS and online travel tools will route you through Richmond, Va)
1. I-85N through North Carolina and enter Virginia state.
2. Exit onto I-95N to Richmond, Va.
3. Merge onto I-295N (Richmond Beltway) to Washington.
4. Take Exit 28 I-64E to Norfolk.
5. Take Exit 276 I-564 to Naval Station Norfolk
6. From I-564 take exit for Gate 3A just past the runway tunnel (100% military ID check at gate)
7. From the gate turn right at the light onto Gilbert Street.
8. Gilbert Street will end after half mile; turn right onto aircraft tow road.
9. Continue through next light as road veers to the left. Hangar will be on your right another 1/4 mile down the road.
10. Look for building pictured below and park. Closest parking spots are reserved.
11. Officers check in with CDO/SDO (upstairs Ready Room). Enlisted personnel check in with ASDO (upstairs Quarterdeck). Any questions? Call the VAW-120 Ready Room or Quarterdeck at 757-444-2719.
Note: Bring all records, orders, endorsements, travel-related receipts, new address, etc. After hours, please make sure you leave a good contact number (i.e. cell phone/relative/friend), in case we need to reach you prior to the next work day.